An original huge white wall light designed by Klaus Hempel in the 1970s and produced by Kaiser Leuchten in Germany in the same decade. This large piece is made of solid metal and remains in its original white lacquered tone, with one socket for a bulb in the middle.
- 1950s beige wall light - Made by Stilnovo in Italy - Very good original condition
This pair of lantern-shaped wall lights was produced by Stilnovo during the 1950s. The lamps consist of opaline glass and brass, and they retain their original patina.
This wall lamp was designed by Franco Albini for Sirrah and produced in Italy in the 1970s.
- Pair of large wall lights designed by Goffredo Reggiani - Produced in Italy by Reggiani during the 1960s - Made of steel lacquered in a pale beige - Remain in working condition
-Guter Zustand mit Kratzern im Lack -Gläser ohne Chips
Bei der Wandleuchte Edoardo wurde der aus Keramik bestehende Lampenschirm mit glänzend-schwarzer Farbe lackiert. Der Stil der Leuchte erinnert an vergangene Zeiten und passt heute gut zu Wohnräumen, die im Vintage-Stil eingerichtet sind. Energieeffizienzklasse: A++
- Set of two metal wall sconces: model 7013 - Produced during the 1950s and 1960s - Designed by J.J.M Hoogervorst for Anvia - The metal shade can be adjusted to aim or increase the amount of light upwards or downwards
This small model 7013 black and white metal wall light was designed by J.J. Hoogervorst for Anvia.
- 7058, Paperclip, or Elbow model wall lamp - Designed by J. Hoogervorst in 1958 for Anvia - The arms, as well as the shade, are adjustable - Anthracite shade and wall mount - White metal arms - Has been checked and is in working order - It is original condition
This is a mid-century adjustable wall lamp by J.J.M. Hoogervorst for Anvia. It features painted metal.
- Adjustable wall light - Model no. 7078 - Designed by J. J. M. Hoogervorst - Made by Anvia in the 1950s - Modernist design - Black metal and matted chrome - Vertical metal bar fixed to the holder provides arm stability - Arm moves up and down and side-to-side - Ball-socket joint allows for shade mobility
This metal wall sconce was designed by J. J. M. Hoogervorst for Anvia.
This pair of white triangular wall sconces were designed by JJM Hoogervorst and were manufactured in the Netherlands by Anvia during the 1960s.
A pair of modest-sized articulating wall lights designed by Hoogervorst for the Anvia lighting company. Thanks to the joint and metal swinging arm suspension the lights can be directed in almost all positions.
This pair of Danish wall sconces is made of white metal. The sconces are adjustable and can be swiveled upwards or downwards.
This slender Elbow or Paperclip wall mounted light from Anvia was designed by J. J. M. Hoogervorst, and is featured in the original 1950s Anvia and Goed Wonen catalogs. Hoogervorst was the head of the design team, and also designed the well known metal counter balance lights. Together with Hala, Raak, and Philips, Anvia was the market leader for Dutch progressive lighting design at the time. The construction of the shade to the arm makes it possible to adjust the light source in all directions.
This model 7092 off-white and brown metal wall lamp was designed by the Dutch lighting designer J.J.M. Hoogervorst for Anvia in the 1960s.