This Polish wall lamp was an E27 bulb holder was produced in the 1960s.
This pair of vintage wall lamps from Wila use narrow fitting E14 bulbs. This set was manufactured in Germany in the 1970s.
This set of two brass and agate sconces was made by Isabelle Masson-Faure for a special order in the 1970s.
This vintage Italian wall or ceiling light features a green frame and a milk glass diffuser. It was produced in Murano, Italy in the 1960s and is signed on the frame.
Die Wandleuchte Otis kombiniert weißes Glas mit Metallelementen in Altmessing, so dass ein schönes Erscheinungsbild mit klassischer Note gegeben ist. Energieeffizienzklasse: A++
This Peill and Putzler wall light features a brass casing with three glass shades with mirrored heads. The piece uses E14 bulbs and a string to turn the wall light on and off.
- Pair of large Italian wall sconces - Designed by Toni Zuccheri for Venini - Four Murano glass tubes - With bow-shaped section and orange lines - Suspended on a steel frame - One light bulb connected to the frame - Creating light in the tubes
- Deutsches Vintage Wandlampe Set - Glas & Metall - um 1960
- Pair of crystal and brass sputnik wall lights or flush mount fixtures - Crystals made by Val Saint Lambert - Three E14 light sockets - Designed in Belgium in the 1960s
- A set of two floral glass and brass wall lights in the style of Emil Stejnar - Manufactured in the 1960s in Germany - Very heavy with glass flowers on a brass Sputnik frame - The glass pieces are cut with an eye for detail - All together creating a light effect when switched on - The wall lights contain six E14 bulbs up to 40 watt each - LED is also possible
4x E14 Fassung
These two sputnik wall lamps were designed by Paolo Venini and manufactured by VeArt in Italy circa 1960. They feature chrome metal bases with arms and flower-shaped Murano glass. When lit, the lamps emit a warm light that is diffused by the glass.
- Hollywood Regency Sputnik Wandlampe von Kaiser Leuchten - Opalglas/ Messing - um 1960 - 3x E14 Fassung
Paar Wandleuchten aus Messing und Glas, 1960er Jahre
Mit E27 Fassung.