This model 327/1 lamp was designed by Gino Sarfatti and produced by Arteluce Italy in the 1960s.
-Guter Zustand mit Kratzern im Lack -Gläser ohne Chips
This wall lamp was designed by Franco Albini for Sirrah and produced in Italy in the 1970s.
Italienischer Wandarm in Messing mit türkisgrünem Schirm. Der Arm ist schwenkbar und ausziehbar von 63 cm bis 133 cm. Der Schalter ist im Gegengewicht untergebracht.
An original huge white wall light designed by Klaus Hempel in the 1970s and produced by Kaiser Leuchten in Germany in the same decade. This large piece is made of solid metal and remains in its original white lacquered tone, with one socket for a bulb in the middle.
- Pair of large wall lights designed by Goffredo Reggiani - Produced in Italy by Reggiani during the 1960s - Made of steel lacquered in a pale beige - Remain in working condition
Diese Wandlampe verfügt über eine E27 Fassung und ist schwenkbar.
- Mid-century wall lamp manufactured in the later 1960s, probably in Sweden - Features a structure in brass with a glass shade - Piece is in working condition
This wall lamp in powder-lacquered steel and brass with a shade in opaline glass was most likely designed and made in Norway around the early 1950s. It remains in a fully working condition.
- Wandlampe - 2-flammig E 27 - Aus Aluminium und Dirpersionsglas Röhren - Um 1960
- Indoor and outdoor wall sconce - Black lacquered iron frame - Murano glass shade in clear and amber - One E 24 socket - Excellent condition
Vier e14 Fassungen. Das ist die größte Ausführung (120cm Breite) dieser Wandlampe.
Satte 91cm Glaslänge. Bubbleglas. 6x e14 Fassungen. Wandlampe
This large wall sconce was manufactured in the late 1950s. The design is reminiscent of lights produced by Høvik Lys in Norway. The opaline glass shade is held by a frame in chrome plated steel. The lamp in fully working and in good vintage condition.
This wall lamp was was manufactured by Le Kling by Le Klint in the 1950s. It features a structure in teak and a sculptural lamp shade.
-Wandlampe aus Messing flexibel schwenkbar -Hersteller: Staff -um 1960 -3x E27 Fassung
This sculptural wall light was produced by Holm-Sorensen in Denmark in the 1960s. The light is made from acid-etched brass. It is in good original and working order.
- 4 stufige Wandlampe von Kinkeldey - Vergoldet - 12 Kristalle - 2x E14 Fassung