- These Murano wall sconces were manufactured by Hillebrand Lighting in Germany - They are thought to date from the 1960s or 1970s - The shades are executed in clear and white Murano glass - They are held by a brass wall mount - Each lamp takes one E14 light bulb
This pair of glass sconces features Murano glass and brass. They have a shape similar to three champagne buckets. The lamp casts a warm light which reflects on the wall as seen in photographs.
This set of three Space Age ceramic floor or wall lamps in blue, white, and red was produced circa 1970.
This set of eight model 1273 Arqui wall lights arrive with no bulbs, but are also compatible with LED type R7S bulbs.
Wandlampen, Wiener Jugendstil, im Stil von Dagobert Peche, verchromtes 2er Set. Die Leuchten verfügen über eine E27-Fassung. Die Verchromung ist in einem sehr schönen Zustand. Lediglich eine Wandhalterung weist im unteren Bereich Druckstellen auf. -Wandhalterung Höhe 25 cm, Breite 7 cm -Lampenschirm/Trichter Höhe 10 cm, Durchmesser 6,5 cm
These black and white brass wall lamps were designed in Germany circa 1950.
- Three-armed wall light in brass - Diffusers made of handblown glass - Designed and made in Norway by Bison in the second half of the 1960s
This model LP 15-Tromba lamp was designed by Luigi Caccia Dominioni for Azucena, and was produced in Italy in the 1960s. The piece remains in a very good, original, and unpolished condition. The length is variable between 38 and 50 cm.
- Italian Murano fine glass floral sconces from Barovier&Toso - Composed of delicate flowers in clear glass with gold inclusions - Mounted on a metal frame - With one socket
This pair of large wall sconces was designed by Ercole Barovier for Barovier & Toso. The Murano glass sconces are in the shape of leaves and feature gold-colored detailing.
- These two Murano glass sconces were made by Barovier e Toso in the 1960s - The glass is handblown and is infused with gold using the Foglia d’oro technique - The reverse side of the sconces were made using the Rugiada technique with minute fragments of glass to diffuse light - This technique was developed by Ercole Barovier in 1938 - The glass is held by a brass wall mount - The glass and brass are in an excellent original vintage condition - Each lamp fits one E14 light bulb
- Pair of sconces from the 1940s - Produced by Barovier - Murano glass very thick
This wall sconces was made by Barovier & Toso in the 1960s.
This pair of wall lights from the 1970s in Murano glass was manufactured by Barovier & Toso.
This pair of Barovier and Toso sconces in glass with gold dust inclusions and glass flowers dates from the 1940s to 1950s.
- A pair of handblown Murano glass wall sconces with gold inclusions - Produced by Barovier & Toso - Each light fixture consists of one blown Murano glass leaf mounted on a brass frame - The leaves refract the light and fills the room with a soft and warm glow - Cleaned and well-wired, in full working order, and ready to use - The brass frame and the blown leaves are in very good condition
This large sconce was manufactured by Barovier & Toso. It is made from clear and gold Murano glass. The sconce is composed of individual pieces of mouth blown Murano glass depicting grapes, flowers and butterflies. The glass pieces are mounted on a gold painted metal frame with four light sources. The original wiring is still present and working. In a very good vintage condition.
This pair of brass and Murano glass wall sconces was made in Italy around 1980 in the style of Barovier & Toso.