This lamp was designed by Christian Dell (German designer, director of the metal workshop at Bauhaus) in 1926 and in 1936 was produced by Kaiser Idell. The design is modern and highly innovative for the era. This lamp is characterized by a special joint that allows the arm to be raised/lowered while maintaining 360 ° rotation. The shade is attached to the arm through the classic joint invented by Christian Dell consisting of a ball that is held by two ´´pliers´´. The base is made of cast iron. The lamp was restored: dismantled, painted and the metals were polished and coated with graphite wax.