This ceiling lamp in glass and steel was most likely designed and made in Sweden by Orrefors in the late 1950s. It is fully working and in excellent condition.
This very large ceiling lamp features three opaline glass lights. The base consists of brass and black lacquered metal. Each drop shade measures 30 x 16 cm.
This ceiling lamp was designed by Hans Bergström and features a brass pole and cup, and a lacquered metal frame dressed with white linen. The light source is shielded by a convex opaline glass disk in the bottom of the lamp and the top is crowned by a decor of metal leaves. The height without the pole is 27 cm.
This brass and opaline glass pendant was made in the 1960s.
This pendant was designed by Franco Albini and Franca Helg for Sirrah in the 1970s and is adjustable.
- Ceiling lamp in handblown glass - Designed by Gunnel Nyman and made in Sweden by Orrefors around first half of 1950s - The lamp is fully working
Gangkofner, der eigentlich für seine Glasleuchten bekannt ist, experimentierte mit dem neuen Material Kunststoff und schuf eine Reihe wunderbarer Leuchten für die Firma ERCO. - Kunststoff-Pendelleuchte - Hersteller: ERCO - Design: Aloys Gangkofner - Zeit: 60er Jahre - Ballonförmige Pendelleuchte aus gespritztem Kunststoff - Durchmesser ca. 35 cm - Gesamthöhe ca. 30 cm
This diamond pendant lamp was designed in the 1970s by Aloys Gangkofner for Erco Lights in Germany. The shade is made of thick acryl in an elliptical formed pattern.
- Glasswork pendant designed by German designer Aloys Ferdinand Gangkofner - Fitted with one E27 socket - With retractable mechanism - Stretches from 12 to 36 inches
This Granada pendant lamp was designed in the mid-1950s by Aloys Gangkofner and manufactured in Germany by Peill and Putzler. The lamps from this series were often found in public buildings and are among the classics of German lighting design of the 20th century. The designer, Aloys Gangkofner, was one of the outstanding glass artists of his time. In addition to lighting, he also created utility glass and freelance works such as glass windows and sculptures. The lamp is equipped with one E 27...
- Designed by Aloys Ferdinand Gangkofner - Manufactured by Peill & Putzler in Germany in 1952 - Made of white opal glass with a pattern - Bulb not included
- Glass lamp by Aloys Ferdinand Gangkofner from the 1950s - The lamp comes from a church - Fully functional and in very good condition - Naturally clean and immediately ready for use
This model Bologna pendant lamp was designed by Aloys Gangkofner for Peill & Putzler in the 1950s. The shade is made of thick matte opal glass with a striped relief and is in good condition with no cracks or chips. The suspension, canopy and brass frame are original. The lamp has a fully functional E27 socket and works with 220V and 110V.
- Bell-shaped textured glasswork pendant - Fitted with one E27 socket - With retractable mechanism
This lamp was designed by German designer Aloys Ferdinand Gangkofner (1921-2003) in the 1960s for Peill & Putzler. It was manufactured by Raak in the Netherlands. The lamp is made from double layered milk glass with an etched pattern and is in very good vintage condition.
Diese Ufo Deckenlampe von Aloys Gangkofer für Erco aus weißem Kunststoff befindet sich in einem gutem Zustand.
This 1970s German mottled glass hanging light is in the shape of a flying saucer and was designed by Aloys Ferdinand Gangkofner for Peill & Putzler. The height can be adjusted and it was made from one piece of hand-blown glass.
• Diabolo Pendellampe von Aloys Gangkofner für Peill und Putzler • um 1950 • 1x E14 Fassung