- Spots aus Edelstahl - E27 Fassung aus Keramik - Reflektor kann abmontiert werden - Zugschalter - der Artikel ist unbenutzt und in Original Verpackung
This large brutalist wall light features a detailed patterned ceramic relief with two integrated light sockets mounted in front of on a slate stone panel. The gap between the relief and stone creates a floating effect. The ceramic is varnished in white, gold and silver tones.
- Model 6718 wall lamp produced in the 1940s by Kaiser Leuchten - Adjustable on all sides - Original key switch - Stamped Kaiser on the lampshade - Maximum depth is 75 cm
This wall lamp in brass and white lacquered metal was designed by Vittoriano Vigano and produced by Arteluce in the 1960s.
This pair of Sintesi sconces was designed by Ernesto Gismondi in 1975 for Artemide and was in the first edition without an aluminium lampshade.
This set of two Venetian wall lights is made of brass.
- Set of 4 French modernist mid-century wall sconces from Arlus in brass and textured glass - Base in metal & brass with sandblasted glass shade - Original condition
Large scissor lamp in the biggest version manufactured circa 1933 and pictured in the 1934 catalogue of the company Luster- und Metallwarenfabrik Pragan, Vienna.
A 1960s pantograph lamp extending up to 100 cm. It features an aluminum body and adjustable conical lampshade.
- E14 Fassungen - Am besten mit Spiegelkopfbirnen zu betreiben - Die Glühbirnen werden nicht mitgeliefert.
This Danish modern wall light provides glare-free illumination. Including the bulb this piece measures 16cm from the wall. This piece was purchased in Denmark, and is believed to be a 1980s Design Light A/S production. It comes with its original inline on/off switch and European two-pin plug, and requires a standard E27 Edison screw crown mirror bulb, max 60w (included with the lamp).
This coppered metal wall applique in a reed shape is typical of Florentine production. It was manufactured in Italy in the 1960s-1970s.
This set of two wall sconces were manufactured by Venini and are made from Murano glass and chromed metal. The glass features no chips or cracks.
This pair of fixed wall lights, designed and manufactured by Svend Mejlstrøm in Denmark during the 1960s, is made from brass, solid teak and pinnacle textured yellow glass.
- Ceramic wall lamp made by Axella in the 1970s - Comprises three ceramic circles each decorated with a circle pattern - Outer plate features holes which create an interesting lighting effect - Outer circle is held in position by a round brass bracket - Glazed in different brownish colors that change slightly to beige and yellow shades when lit - Features a bracket for mounting which allows for hanging the lamp also vertically
Wandlampe von Wilhelm Wagenfeld für Peil und Putzler um 1950. 1x E27 Fassung.
This pair of rectangular wall lights features bubble glass diffusers cased in perforated metal frames in matt black.