This industrial reflector stands on a wooden tripod and was produced during the 1950s in former Czechoslovakia. It is coated with black enamel with a white interior. It features an E27 socket.
This set of four sconces was produced in Italy in the 1950s. They are made from lacquered metal and gold plated brass. They are in very good vintage condition.
- Industrial spotlight on wooden tripod - Adjustable height and angle - Grey metal body with a metal grid - Fitted with a porcelain socket E 27 Additional dimensions: - Spotlight: 35 x 35 x 65 cm - Minimum total height: 170 cm - Maximum total height: 220 cm
These mid-Century over-sized spots in maroon brown were produced in the 1970s.
- Industrial spotlight on wooden tripod - Adjustable height and angle - Black metal body - Grey grid - Minimum total height: 170 cm - Maximum total height: 220 cm - New porcelain socket E 27
- Set of four spot light pendant lamps - Produced by Raak Amsterdam - The ball reflectors can orient - Aluminium color - Uses E27 lamp holders
This black theater spotlight was designed in the 1960s in former Czechoslovakia. It features a new porcelain E27 socket.
This piece is an adjustable spotlight by Stilnovo, Italy, circa 1950
This spotlight has a painted metal structure and it is possible to adjust the spot in the desired direction.
Dating from the mid 1970s (the vintage advert included above is from a November 1976 magazine), this sturdy LilleBror wall light/spotlight has the same tactile and chunky on/off button as Verner Panton´s Panthella. This was produced by the same manufacturer – Louis Poulsen of Denmark. With an overall length of 21cm (8.25 inches) and a diameter of 11cm (4.25 inches), the lamp is compact in size and versatile. Its chocolate brown plastic body has a matte silk eggshell finish, and its...
This pair of brass and lacquered aluminum wall lamps were produced in Italy during the 1950s.
- Pair of Minimalist chrome and black colored model Kompas spotlights - Produced by Raak Amsterdam - Recommended to be used with a mirrored light bulb - Socket can be moved back and forward to adjust the amount of light that is spread
Formschöner Strahler aus sowjetischer Produktion. Poliert und mit einem Holzstativ kombiniert haben wir sie in unserer Werkstatt zu einer edlen Lampe mit Seltenheitswert gemacht.
This industrial Tesla reflector stands on a tripod.
This adjustable theater reflector comes from former Czechoslovakia. It was made in the 1980s. The spotlight has a gray hammered finish on the metal body and features clear glass. It is fitted with an E 27 socket. Additional dimensions: - Spotlight: 28 x 40 x 40 cm - Minimum total height: 150 cm - Maximum total height: 205 cm
Larger and more substantial than most Danish bubble lamps of the period, these white metal ball lamps stand 18 cm tall and have a diameter of 15 cm. They were designed to be multipurpose and can either be mounted on a wall or used freestanding on a flat surface. Their black plastic bases measure 5 cm in height and have a footprint diameter of 10 cm. The strong metal heads are attached to the bases by concealed magnets which hold them securely in place even when they´re wall-mounted, which is...
Vintage Czechoslovak factory wall spotlight from 1960s. Spotlight has aluminium shade, cast aluminium top, glass and iron wall mounting. Fully functional. New porcelain and new E27 socket and wire.
- Mid-century wall light - By unidentified Italian designer, reminiscent of the style of Arteluce - The lamp is made of polished brass - Varnished metal and remains with the original wiring - The movable joints allow the lamp to be directed