This ceiling fixture with four pendants and a square canopy was probably manufactured by Staff in Germany. It has brushed copper plating. Additional Dimensions: Total length of a lamp: 11.8 in. (30 cm), Canopy: 12.2 x 12.2 inches (31 x 31 cm)
This space-age pendant is light orange.
This Italian art deco style pendant was manufactured on Murano in the 1940s by Barovier & Toso. It is made from glass and brass in a style reminiscent of the famous Murano glass manufacturers Venini.
- Großer Lampenschirm aus orangefarbenem, transparentem Glas mit weißem Innenfang - Schwarzer Kunststoffbaldachin mit grob ausgesägter Aussparung für ein Kabel - An der Aufhängung gemarkt ´´Staff-Leuchten´´ und nummeriert (51085) - In beleuchtetem Zustand leuchtet die Lampe in einem warmen Orangeton - Maximal 100 Watt, eine Fassung E27.
- Art Deco hanging lamp with white glass shade - Ø glass shade: 34 cm - The lamp is equipped with a new large socket (E27) - It was manufactured in France in the 1930s - It is made of chromed copper and glass
- Vintage pendant with parrots - Features a painted metal frame - Has a white plexiglass shade - Fitted with a glass central tube - Equipped for one E27 light bulb
This heavy Murano glass pendant was produced by Mazzega and comprises a chromed frame.
This three domed pendant lamp from Høvik features lightly smoked glass domes in three different sizes. The smallest dome is at the top and the largest dome at the bottom. The smokey glass domes are hanging on a brass cylinder and all three domes are gathered on a brass plate. The suspension cords are gold colored and the domes measure each in diameter: 20 cm, 23 cm and 28 cm.
- Designed by Poul Henningsen for Danish lighting manufacturer Louis Poulsen - Originally designed in 1925 - 3 ringed shade in aluminium - Original white painted finish - Original cable and ceiling cup - Cable length is 80 cm
- Mid-century pendant light (model 705) from Lyskjaer Belysning, Denmark - Copper-plated aluminum shades - Red lacquered on the inside
This model Verona pendant lamp features a shade with a lamella structure. The piece is made of brass and white-lacquered aluminum and brass.
This drum-shaped pendant lamp is made of frosted ice glass with partial gold-plating. The piece requires six small Edison light bulbs.
- Vintage hanging lamp from the 1970s - Produced by the Dutch manufacturer Dijkstra - Brushed brass shade - Adjustable in height
This model Skyflyer pendant was designed by Yki Nummi and produced by Sanka in Finland. This lamp is made of white acrylic.
This heavy brass and glass bubble pendant lamp remains in a very good vintage condition, without any damages to the glass.
This set of two pendants was produced by the British manufacturer Thorlux and salvaged from the stock warehouses of established UK retailer John Lewis. The lights were originally installed within the Nottingham depot in 1950. The two-part vitreous enameled shade with upper vents allows for adjustable up-lighting. The main shade was originally designed to be removed easily for cleaning purposes. Both lamps feature a polished aluminum base, two meters of suspension chain, elephant-grey braided...
Diese Ultra Pendelleuchte wurde in den 1960ern von Jo Hammerborg entworfen und in Dänemark von Fog & Mørup hergestellt. Sie besteht aus Kupfer. Die Lampe befindet sich in gutem Vintage Zustand.
This pendant in brass and crystal was produced in Sweden around 1960.